Suzanna Medeiros has the plan.

Please welcome Suzanna Medeiros  to the Obsession blog for the first and hopefully not the last visit.





My current obsession is planners. I recently went back to a paper planner because I never looked at my electronic one and have discovered that there's now a whole subculture on Pinterest and YouTube where people share their planners! Since October 2014 I've acquired an A5 planner, have created a couple of faux Midori covers for various notebooks, and purchased the Staples ARC hole punch so I could create a writing notebook~Suzanna Medeiros   




Get to know Suzanna Medeiros  


Coming June 18th for the Waterloo 200th anniversary.

Incomparables


Available for Pre-sale at Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's all about the beach for HL Carpenter.

Leigh Daley crowes about her obsession