Taryn brings the obsession to the Shelf.

Please welcome Black Hills Wolves author extraordinaire.




Once upon a time I was obsessed with these figurines, primarily men, but also women, known as "Mudmen" because they were made out of mud, baked and glazed and fired and exported. I collected them in all sizes, all shapes, all poses, holding all manner of props, from lotus blossom to the ever-prevalent fish. I would get them at tag sales mainly, another obsession. Now they mostly collect dust, if they aren't packed away. So I guess my new obsession is dust collecting. ~ Taryn Kincaid






Check out Taryn's Books and her Black Hill's Wolves book



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's all about the beach for HL Carpenter.

Leigh Daley crowes about her obsession

Holming in on Rhea Rhodan's obsession...